In response to customer queries, we confirm that Fisher & Paykel Healthcare masks do not contain magnets.
Further information is available here
The F&P Evora Full mask features are uniquely designed to optimize performance throughout the night. Dynamic Support Technology combines Stability Wings with the Floating Seal to allow for freedom of movement while keeping the mask comfortably in place.
Rated the F&P Evora Full mask stability as stable or very stable1
The floating seal accommodates for movement while the soft silicone gently wraps under the nose for a comfortable night's sleep.
Up to 60% of PAP therapy users report issues such as poor mask fit, air leak, discomfort, redness or skin irritation, and claustrophobia. When choosing a new mask, consider the mask design and patient preference.
Found the F&P Evora Full mask to be either very comfortable or comfortable2
Never or rarely experienced unintentional air leak into their eyes while using the F&P Evora Full mask3
Were able to sleep in their preferred sleeping position while using the F&P Evora Full mask4
Never or rarely felt claustrophobic while using the F&P Evora Full mask5
If you are a DME provider, get in touch with a sales rep in your area.
The F&P myMask™ App is designed to support patient mask setup. F&P myMask helps you and your patients effectively fit, fine-tune and clean F&P CPAP* masks for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
* We refer to CPAP in this instance, but this may also include other positive airway pressure device modes such as APAP or Bilevel. Masks must be used with a PAP device to deliver therapy.
1. 40 out of 44 participants rated the Evora Full stability as either very stable or stable. Internal validation study conducted with 44 participants in New Zealand 2020.
2. 41 out of 43 rated the Evora Full mask as comfortable or very comfortable. Internal validation study conducted with 44 participants in New Zealand 2020.
3. 41 out of 44 participants never or rarely experienced unintentional mask leak into the eyes when sleeping with the Evora Full mask. Internal validation study conducted with 44 participants in New Zealand 2020.
4. 42 out of 44 participants were able to sleep in their preferred sleeping position while using the Evora Full mask. Internal validation study conducted with 44 participants in New Zealand.
5. 43 out of 44 participants never or rarely felt claustrophobic while wearing the Evora Full mask. Internal validation study conducted with 44 participants in New Zealand 2020.
6. Ewles et al 2018. doi:10.1183/13993003.congress-2018.pa2372.
7. Patout et al 2018. DOI: 10.1183/13993003.congress-2018.PA2378.
8. Andreu et al 2012. doi:10.1183/09031936.00013311.
9. Brown et al 2013. doi:10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2011.06.010).
10. Noseda et al 2009. doi:10.1016/j.sleep.2008.08.010).
11. Masa et al 2004. doi:10.1164/rccm.200312-1787OC.
12. Nussbaumer et al 2006. doi:10.1378/chest.129.3.638).
F&P, Evora, Dynamic Support Technology and VentiCool are trademarks of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited. For patent information, please see www.fphcare.com/ip.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Find clinical evidence and practice guidelines for delivering nasal high flow (aka HFNC) therapy.
Providing Optimal Humidity for intubated patients
Featuring under nose NIV masks (F&P Visairo) and full face NIV masks - (F&P Nivairo), with vented and non-vented options to suit your hospital NIV mask needs.
Establish effective spontaneous breathing or assist ventilation of the lungs
Respiratory support that replaces spontaneous breathing
Noninvasive respiratory support that provides a continuous distending pressure
Noninvasive respiratory support that delivers high flows of blended air and oxygen
Designed to work in harmony with the way patients naturally breathe while they sleep
F&P SleepStyle - designed to strike the balance between comfort and effective treatment